Well Casti True Wireless Bluetooth Earphone User Manual
KEY OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Auto Pairing
- When taking out the wireless earphones from the charging case. The earphones will automatically turn on. Sync together and enter pairing mode.
- Syncing your earphones
- When the earphones do not sync together or become disconnected during use
- Turn off both earphones and turn back on.
- If 1 does not work, placing both earphones back into case and removing from charging case.
- Open up Bluetooth setting on your smart device and scan for Well Boost.
- Play/Pause music
- When listening to the music. Press the left button or right button once to play pause the music.
- Previous/Next Song
- When listening to music.
- Press left button twice to go to previous song;
- Press right button twice to go to next song.
- Long press the left earphone to increase volume
- Long press the right earphone to decrease volume
- Answer/Hang up
- When there is an incoming call, Press left or right button once to answer the call. Press the button again to end the call.
- When there is an incoming call, long press left or right button reject the call.
- Voice assistant
- Double Press left or right button you can activate voice assistant
- Fully charging the case and earphones before using for the first time.
- Charging the charging case
- There is a charging cable included in the packaging, connect it to the charging port to charge your case
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Wireless frequency: 2.401 -2.480GHz
- Wireless distance: 10 meters
- Battery: 30mAh/300mAh
- Working time: 2.5-3 hours
Waste electrical and electronic equipment are a special waste category, collection, storage, transport, treatment and recycling are important because they can avoid environmental pollution and are harmful to health. Submitting waste electrical and electronic equipment to special collection centers makes the waste to be recycled properly and protecting the environment. Do not forget! Each electric appliance that arrives at the landfill, the field, pollutes the environment!