BEURER MC3800 Shiatsu Massage Chair Manual
thank you for choosing a product from our range. Our name stands for high-quality, thoroughly tested products for applications in the areas of heat, weight, blood pressure, body temperature, pulse, gentle therapy, massage, beauty, and air. Please read these instructions for use carefully and keep them for later use, be sure to make them accessible to other users and observe the information they contain. Best regards, Your Beurer Team.
Please observe the safety notes in these instructions for use. Use the device only according to the methods specified. The device is suitable only for private use and not for medical or commercial purposes.
- Use the device only with the mains voltage specified on the device.
- Never use the device if it or any of the accessories show visible damage.
- Only use in closed rooms and avoid direct sunlight.
- In the event of defects or operational faults, switch off the device immediately. Pull the mains plug out of the socket.
- Never pull on the mains cable to remove the mains plug from the socket.
- Do not clamp or pinch the mains cable.
- Keep the mains cable away from hot surfaces.
- Ensure that the device, switch and cable do not come into contact with water, steam or other liquids.
- Use/operate the device only with dry hands.
- Do not subject the device to any impacts or drop the devices.
- Do not open the device.
- Only specialist personnel may perform repairs on electrical devices. Improper repairs may subject users to considerable danger. For repairs, please contact Customer Service or an authorized retailer.
- The zip fastening beneath the cover must not be opened.
- Do not insert needles or other sharp objects into the chair.
Risk of fire
- Ensure that the vents are free at all times. Always keep the vents free from dust, hair etc.
- Do not use the device together with other electrical devices (e.g. electric blanket).
- Never use the device near petrol or other highly flammable substances.
- Back rest
- Arm rest
- Hand switch with battery compartment
- Seat cushion
- Leg rest
- Main switch
- Mains socket
- Massage rollers
- Vibration massage points
- Keep packaging material away from children!
- There is a choking hazard.
The massage chair could damage your flooring. Place a suitable, non-slip underlay under the massage chair.
- Install the massage chair on a sturdy and even surface.
- Before using the device for the first time, remove all obstacles in front of and behind the massage chair so that the back rest can be lowered and the leg rest raised freely.
Before switching on
- Wear comfortable clothes during the massage.
- Remove all objects from your trouser pockets (e.g. keys, pocket knife, mobile phone).
- Assume a comfortable, relaxed position.
- Always sit in the middle of the seat so that your spine is positioned precisely between the massage rollers.
- The massage should feel pleasant and relaxing at all times. If the massage is painful or uncomfortable, stop the massage or change your sitting position.
Starting the massage
- Press the on/off button on the hand switch.
- After being switched on, the back rest reclines and the leg rest is raised.
- The vibration massage can be switched on or off separately for the seat and feet.
Switching off the massage chair
After a massage programmer is finished, the chair automatically switches off. The current position of the massage chair is maintained. By pressing the On/Off button again, the relax massage programmer is restarted. The massage chair returns to the start position if the Onn/Off button is pressed twice.
Maintenance and storage
- Pull the mains plug out of the socket.
- Wipe the massage chair from time to time with a dry, lint-free, or slightly damp cloth.
- Clean the device using only the methods specified.
- Under no circumstances may liquid enter the device.
- Do not use any solvent-based cleaning products.
- Do not use aggressive cleaning products. These can damage the surface.
What if there are problems
Empty, completely flat batteries must be disposed of through specially designated collection boxes, recycling points, or electronics retailers. You are legally required to dispose of the batteries. The codes below are printed on batteries containing harmful substances:
- Pb = Battery contains lead,
- Cd = Battery contains cadmium,
- Hg = Battery contains mercury.
For environmental reasons, do not dispose of the device in the household waste at the end of its service life. Dispose of the device at a suitable local collection or recycling point. Dispose of the device in accordance with EC Directive – WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment). If you have any questions, please contact the local authorities responsible for waste disposal
Beurer GmbH, Söflinger Straße 218, 89077 Ulm, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “Beurer”) provides a warranty for this product, subject to the requirements below and to the extent described as follows. The warranty conditions below shall not affect the seller’s statutory warranty obligations which ensue from the sales agreement with the buyer. The warranty shall apply without prejudice to any mandatory statutory provisions on liability. Beurer guarantees the perfect functionality and completeness of this product.
The worldwide warranty period is 5 years, commencing from the purchase of the new, unused product from the seller. The warranty only applies to products purchased by the buyer as a consumer and used exclusively for personal purposes in the context of domestic use. German law shall apply. During the warranty period, should this product prove to be incomplete or defective in functionality in accordance with the following provisions, Beurer shall carry out a repair or a replacement delivery free of charge, in accordance with these warranty conditions.
A warranty claim shall only be considered if the buyer can provide Beurer, or an authorized Beurer partner, with a copy of the invoice/purchase receipt, and the original product. The following are explicitly excluded from this warranty: – deterioration due to normal use or consumption of the product;
- damage that arises during transport between manufacturer and customer, or between the service center and customer;
- products purchased as seconds or as used goods;
- consequential damage arising from a fault in this product (however, in this case, claims may exist arising from product liability or other compulsory statutory liability provisions).
Repairs or exchanges in full do not extend the warranty period under any circumstances.