Instant POT DUO Multi-User Cooker User Manual
Welcome to your new Instant Solo Coffee Maker!
Whether it’s a Keurig K-Cup®* pod or your favorite ground coffee, you can brew a delicious cup of café-quality coffee quickly and in your own home! This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the part responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Read all instructions before using and only use this appliance as directed. Failure to follow these Important Safeguards may result in injury and/or property damage and will void your warranty. When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons.
- DO operate the appliance on a stable, non-combustible, level surface.
- DO NOT place the appliance on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
- DO NOT use this coffee maker outdoors.
- DO NOT fill the water tank with mineral water, milk, or other liquids. Only fill the water tank with clean, cold water.
- DO NOT let the coffee maker operate without water.
- DO NOT use the appliance for anything then its intended use. Not for commercial use. For household use only.
- DO regularly inspect the appliance and power cord.
- DO only fill the water tank with clean, cold water.
- DO NOT fill the water tank with mineral water, milk, or other liquids.
- DO NOT leave the appliance exposed to sun, wind, and/or snow.
- DO operate and store the appliance above 32°F / 0°C
- DO NOT leave the appliance unattended when in use.
What’s in the box?
Stainless Steel Inner Cooking Pot
USING YOUR DUO
We’ve designed the control panel to be simple to use and easy to read.
- Cooking time
- Delay Start time
- Keep Warm time
- Status Messages
- Low or High
- Time/temperature options
- Pressure cooking: 3 preset time options
- Non-Pressure cooking: 3 temperature levels
- Pressure Cooking Smart Programs
- Light shows the active Smart Program
- Non-Pressure Cooking Smart Programs Light shows the active
- Smart Program Settings
- Choose Pressure Level
- Keep Warm On/Off
- Delay Start On/Off
Using the lid
You’ll use the pressure cooking lid for all cooking programs that come with the unit. Always use the pressure cooking lid that came with this Instant Pot Duo cooker base.
Open the Lid
- Turn the lid handle to align the arrow symbol on the lid with the unlock symbol on the cooker base.
- Lift the lid up and off the cooker base. You can insert the handle into the cooking base vertically for easy storage.
Close the Lid
- Align the arrow symbol on the lid with the unlock symbol on the cooker base and lower the lid onto the track.
- Turn the lid until the arrow symbol on the lid aligns with the lock symbol on the cooker base.
INITIAL SET UP
Clean before use
- Wash the inner cooking pot with hot water and soap. Rinse and use a soft cloth to dry the outside. Or you can wash the inner cooking pot in the dishwasher.
- Wipe the heating element inside the cooker base with a soft cloth to ensure there are no stray packaging particles.
Setting up the condensation collector
The condensation collector sits at the back of the cooker base and accumulates overflow moisture from the condensation rim. It should be installed before cooking, then emptied and rinsed out after each use.
Using the Sealing Ring
When the pressure cooking lid is closed, the sealing ring installed on the underside of the lid creates an air-tight seal between the lid and the cooker base.
- The sealing ring must be installed before using the cooker and should be cleaned after each use.
- Install 1 sealing ring at a time; use one for sweet dishes and one for savory.
- Sealing rings stretch over time with normal use. To keep your product safe, replace the sealing ring every 12 to 18 months. Replace sooner if you notice stretching, deformation, or damage.
This Limited Warranty is issued by Corelle Brands (Australia) Pty Ltd (Corelle Brands Australia) and is effective for one year from the date of the original consumer purchase. Proof of the original purchase date and return of your appliance is required to obtain service under this Limited. Return of your appliance to us will be done in accordance with our instructions only.
Provided that this appliance is operated and maintained in accordance with written operating instructions attached to or furnished with the appliance or published operating instructions on www.instantpot.com.au, Corelle Brands Australia will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either: (i) repair defects in materials or workmanship; or (ii) replace the appliance. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire 12 months from the date of the original consumer purchase. We remind you the appliance you purchased is for personal use only (not commercial use).
Any modification/alteration or attempted modification/alteration to your appliance will void this Limited Warranty unless such modification/alteration or attempted modification/alteration was expressly authorized by a Corelle Brands Australia Representative in writing. This Limited Warranty only covers Corelle Brands Australia’s appliances/products and is not extended to any other appliances, products, equipment, components, or devices that you use or may use in conjunction with Corelle Brands Australia’s appliances. To claim under this Limited Warranty:
- Contact Corelle Brands Australia at: 9C Commercial Road, Kingsgrove, NSW, 2208 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a description of the appliance you believe has malfunctioned due to defective parts or workmanship.
Limitation and Exclusions
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the maximum liability of Corelle Brands Australia, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part shall in no circumstances exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance or part of the same age.
This Limited Warranty does not cover
- Damage resulting from accident, modification/alteration (unless expressly authorized by a Corelle Brands Australia Representative in writing), misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the written operating instructions attached to or furnished with the appliance or published operating instructions on www.instantpot.com.au, normal wear, and tear, commercial use, improper assembly by you or anyone, disassembly by you or anyone, repair by you or anyone, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, force majeure event including but not limited to fire, flood, acts of God;
- Repairs where your appliance is used for other than normal, personal use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to the written operating instructions attached to or furnished with the appliance or published operating instructions on www.instantpot.com.au; or
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories, or repairs to parts and systems resulting from unauthorized repairs or modifications/alterations made to your appliance.