Maxell Jelleez Bluetooth Earphones
Thank you for purchasing these Maxell Jelleez Bluetooth Earphones.
Please read this user manual carefully before use, and keep it for future reference.
What you get in the box
- USB Charging Cable
- User manual
- Bluetooth version:VS.0
- Supported profiles: A2DP HFP AVRCP SBC
- Output: Bluetooth Power Class 2.
- Bluetooth Frequency Band: 2.4GHz- 2.48GHz, Operation range: up to 1 Om”
- Music Playback time: approx. 8hrs
- Stand by time: approx. 60 hours
- Charging time: approx. 2.Shrs
- Battery type: 3.7V 160mAH Lithium battery
- Power input (charging): Micro USB DC SV
- Weight approx. 1 Sg
Play/Charging/Standby time will vary by different devices, volume and environments “Operational range is up to 10 meters line-of-sight in an open and clear environment
Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation on the part of the manufacturer.
- Vol+/ Next Song
- Multifunction Button (MFB)
- Vol- / Previous Song
- LED Indicator
- USB Charging Socket
- Please charge the product completely before using for the first time.
- Please do not use the product during charging.
- Please unplug the charger once fully charged.
- Make sure the product is connected to a power source with USB DC SV.
- Please charge the battery on a fireproof surface and away from flammable items or liquids.
- Charging should only be done by an adult or under adult supervision.
- NEVER leave the charging unit unattended.
How to charge
- Turn off the product
- Connect the USB charging cable to the earphone
- Connect the other end of USB charging cable to a power source (USB DC SV)
- During charging, LED Indicator will turn RED
- When the unit is fully charged, the LED Indicator will turn blue or completely shut off (to save battery)
Please use the original charging cable included, to connect the earphones to your computer or compatible charging socket.
- This product is not a toy; do not let the children use it without adult supervision.
- Do not put the product into the fire, or expose it to sources of high temperature, it might cause an explosion.
- Do not burn or bury batteries.
- Do not puncture or crush.
- Do not use the product while driving or cycling and while operating any machinery.
Music playing during driving might be an offense of local laws in some regions. Users should check with local authorities, and decide on the usage of the product under their own responsibilities.
- Do not use the product at a high volume for any long period of time. This may lead to hearing damage.
- To avoid hearing damage by sudden loud sounds, please minimize the volume on the playback device before connecting the product to the playback device.
- Do not disassemble, modify or attempt to repair the product.
- To prevent fire or shock hazards, please disconnect the unit from the charger when cleaning.
- In case of liquid leakage from the battery, do not touch it with bare hands. If liquid gets into the eye,
- Lithium batteries must be recycled. Do not dispose of it in the bin.
- Only charge the unit with USB DC SV.
- Charge batteries on a fireproof surface and away from flammable items or liquids.
- The battery should NEVER be left unattended while charging. Charging should only be done by an adult or under adult supervision.
- Follow the charging instructions in this manual and unplug the charger once the unit is fully charged.
- Please charge the product every 3 months if not used for a period of time. The battery might become un rechargeable if it is fully discharged.
- This product is not waterproof, please do not put the product into water or let it get wet.
- Avoid operating the unit under direct sunlight or in hot, humid, or dusty places.
- This product is designed for music playback and phone conversation only, please use it in a responsible way.
- The product performance may be affected by radio wave interference, please try to move away from nearby devices with wireless signals if there is any performance degradation.
- Do not let the unit fall onto the floor or other hard surfaces, the internal circuit may get damaged.
- Please clean the unit with a soft dry cloth, DO NOT use chemical cleaning products.
- f you feel anything abnormal about the product during use, STOP using it immediately.
Maxell warrants this product to be free from all defects for a period of 90 days from the date of the original purchase. This Warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage due to accident, abnormal use, misuse, or neglect. This Warranty only applies to personal and individual use of the product and not for commercial, institutional, or any other use.
Any defective item will be replaced, at no charge, upon reasonable confirmation by Maxell of its defective condition, if returned with proof of purchase to an authorized Maxell dealer or directly to Maxell Warranty Replacement, 3 Garret Mountain Plaza, Suite 300, Woodland Park, New Jersey 07424. Neither Maxell nor any authorized Maxell dealer shall be liable for consequential damages arising from this Warranty, unless otherwise provided by law.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CAUTION: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by the manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The device has been evaluated to meet the general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.