Raycon RBH880 Work Headphones User Manual
Welcome to your new Everyday Speaker. At Raycon, we develop and design innovative electronics so you can move and conquer your daily fast-paced life. Before using your product, we strongly encourage you to fully read through this user guide. You can also visit our support center at www.rayconglobal.com/support. This web page has more specific guidelines and helpful videos for you to navigate your product. For best performance, charge fully before first use. Pairing ID: The Work Headphones We are Raycon. . Premium audio, inspired by you.
Unit At A Glance
- Volume Up/Next
- Power On/Off
- Volume Down/Previous
- Charging Port
- LED Indicator
- ANC/Awareness Mode/ Sound Profiles
- Mic Port
- External Microphone
- The Work Headphones
- User Manual
- External Mic
- USB Charging Cable
Features at a Glance
Vivid Voice Technology with detachable
Be a commanding presence in meetings and presentations with Vivid Voice Technology and a detachable microphone.
Memory Foam Cushions
Get it done in comfort with memory foam cushions that tailor themselves to your ears.
Advanced active noise cancellation
With Advanced Active Noise Cancellation, distractions can’t get in the way of your goals.
- Hold the power button for about 3 seconds to power on. The Speaker will enter pairing mode automatically.
- From the source device, go to Bluetooth settings and ensure Bluetooth is on. Search for “The Work Speaker” and select it to pair.
- Enjoy your Raycon Work Speaker!
PHONE CALL CONTROL
Your sound, your way! As our sound profiles were crafted by artists and producers at the top of the industry, you’re in good hands.
Our bass-boosted sound is great for songs with strong beats and is a go-to for bass lovers.
A leveled sound that is great for all-around performance and clarity.
Our most refined sound, perfect clarity to hear every single note.
Use the provided External Mic to dive deeper into your work. Plug the External Mic into the Mic Port, and you’re all set. When on a call, press the button on the External Mic to mute/unmute the mic.
Cannot power on
Check that the battery is fully charged before using the device.
No sound when connected to a device via Bluetooth
- Check the volume and play/pause button functions on the device and headphones to ensure the Bluetooth connection is set up correctly.
- Before connecting the headphones, test the playback of the file on your Bluetooth device.
- Ensure that no other Bluetooth devices interfere with the current Bluetooth connection.
- Be wary of any edges, uneven surfaces, and metal parts, including on accessories and product packaging, to prevent any possible injury or damage.
- Listen to music at a proper volume to avoid damaging your hearing and speaker.
- Do not store in high temperatures, such as in a hot vehicle or in direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool and dry area.
- Do not drop or cause undue impact to the speaker.
- Do not modify, repair, or dismantle the product on your own.
- Do not expose the speaker and any of its supplied parts to liquid such as rain for prolonged periods of time. Follow IPX Rating guidelines.
- Do not expose the speaker to water while charging, as doing so may result in damage to the speaker or the power source.
- When cleaning this speaker, use a soft dry cloth. For more severe stains, dampen the cloth with water only. Anything else increases the chance of dissolving the paint or damaging the plastic.
- Model Number: RBH880
- Pairing Name: The Work Headphones
- RDID: D880-21E-Q321
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Power Input: DC 5V /1A
- Li-battery Capability: 500mAh
- Bluetooth Playtime: About 32 hours
- ANC Playtime: About 60 hours
- Charging Time: About 3 hours
- Support Profile: A2DP /AVRCP /HFP /HSP
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Noise Reduction Parameters: 28 ±2dB
- 14 Bluetooth Operating Range: ≤ 10 m
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver. – Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet the general RF exposure statement. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: This device may not cause interference. This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.