Raycon RBS980 Work Speaker User Manual
Welcome to your new Everyday Speaker. At Raycon, we develop and design innovative electronics so you can move and conquer your daily fast-paced life. Before using your product, we strongly encourage you to fully read through this user guide. You can also visit our support center at www.rayconglobal.com/support. This web page has more specific guidelines and helpful videos for you to navigate your product. For best performance, charge fully before first use. Pairing ID: The Work Speaker We are Raycon. . Premium audio, inspired by you.
Unit At A Glance
- Power On/Off/Play/Pause
- Audio Source Switch
- Volume Down/Previous
- Answer/End Call/Sound Profiles
- Volume Up/Next
- AUX Out Port/Reset Button
- Charging Port
Features at a Glance
Four Omnidirectional Mics
A great idea can come from anywhere in the room, that’s why the Work Speaker features an omnidirectional mic setup.
Smart Voice Enhancement
Nothing derails a conversation like “excuse me, can you repeat that?” So we designed the Work Speaker with Smart Voice Enhancement.
Voice Direction Indicator
The Work Speaker has a Voice Direction Indicator, so you know exactly where everyone is coming from.
Convenient Controls with Mute Button
The Work Speaker works hard and works smartly with convenient controls and a mute button.
8 hours of playtime
With 8 hours of playtime, the Work Speaker is with you until the job is done.
Charging your device
- Use a standard 5V/1-3A charger, PC, or power bank to charge this device.
- While charging, the blue LED indicator will stay on. After fully charging, the LED indicator will turn off. The charge time should be 2 hours.
- Hold the power button for about 3 seconds to power on. The Speaker will enter pairing mode automatically.
- From the source device, go to Bluetooth settings and ensure Bluetooth is on. Search for “The Work Speaker” and select it to pair.
- Enjoy your Raycon Work Speaker!
PHONE CALL CONTROL
Aux Out Mode
Connect your Work Speaker to an external speaker with AUX Mode. The speaker will automatically switch to AUX Mode when a compatible device is connected using the audio cable. While the speaker is in AUX Mode, the speaker will be muted automatically, and all sound will go through the connected external speaker. Disconnect the audio cable to exit AUX Mode.
- Using the supplied USB Cable, connect the speaker to your PC.
- The speaker will switch to USB Mode automatically. If not, press to toggle to USB Mode.
- When connected successfully, the LED light will be blue. Enjoy your Raycon Work Speaker with USB Mode!
- If no sound is coming from the speaker, go to your computer’s audio settings and ensure “The Work Speaker” is selected as the input and output device.
Your sound, your way! As our sound profiles were crafted by artists and producers at the top of the industry, you’re in good hands.
Our bass-boosted sound is great for songs with strong beats and a go-to for bass lovers.
A leveled sound that is great for all-around performance and clarity.
Our most refined sound, perfect clarity to hear every single note.
If the speaker does not turn off or respond, the speaker can be reset by inserting a small round pin into the Aux Port to press the button inside. Please be gentle when inserting the pin.
- Be wary of any edges, uneven surfaces, and metal parts, including on accessories and product packaging, to prevent any possible injury or damage.
- Listen to music at a proper volume to avoid damaging your hearing and speaker.
- Do not store in high temperatures, such as in a hot vehicle or in direct sunlight.
- Store in a cool and dry area.
- Do not drop or cause undue impact to the speaker.
- Do not modify, repair, or dismantle the product on your own.
- Do not expose the speaker and any of its supplied parts to liquid such as rain for prolonged periods of time. Follow IPX Rating guidelines.
- Do not expose the speaker to water while charging, as doing so may result in damage to the speaker or the power source.
- When cleaning this speaker, use a soft dry cloth. For more severe stains, dampen the cloth with water only. Anything else increases the chance of dissolving the paint or damaging the plastic.
- Model Number: RBS980
- RDID: D980-21E-Q321
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Speaker Size: 3.5 inch x 2
- Power Output: 3W, 4Ω
- Dimension: 390 x 137 x 175mm
- Bluetooth Pairing Name: The Work
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V, 2600mAh
- Playtime: 8 Hours
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-12kHz
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 10 Meters
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver. – Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet the general RF exposure statement. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: This device may not cause interference. This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.