Tiger MCJ-A050 Stainless Steel Food Jar User Manual
Thank you for purchasing a “TIGER” Stainless Steel Food Jar. Please read the instructions completely before use. Keep these instructions for future reference.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not allow children to play with the product.
- Do not put dry ice or carbonated beverages in the product.
- Consume food that is kept inside the product as soon as possible (within 6 hours).
- Clean the product immediately after use.
- Do not store raw foods for a long period of time as they may spoil.
- Do not place the product near stoves, open flames, or other sources of extreme heat.
- Do not heat the product in a microwave oven.
- Be sure to set the stopper in proper position.
- Consume foods within the day to prevent from spoiling.
- Drink slowly when the product contains a hot beverage.
- Noncompliance to these instructions may result in scald or injury.
- Do not use the produci if its ability to retain heal: declines.
- Hot food can make the product very hot, potentially causing burns.
- Do not store foods including dairy products or cold soup without cooking them thoroughly.
- Do not fill the product above the liquid capacity line shown below.
- Do not use the product for any purpose other than keeping food/beverages warm or cold.
- Do not knock over, drop or expose the product to excessive shocks.
- Do not disassemble or attempt to repair the product by yourself.
- Be sure to clean the product immediately after use, especially after consuming sports drinks.
- Do not remove the protective sheet on the underside of the product.
- Keep the product in an up- right position at all times.
- Do not leave the product in a bag for a long time.
- Such stripes and waves are produced when form- ing resin. They cause no harm and do not affect the use of the stainless steel food jar.
- If adding salty foods or liquids, wash immediately after consuming.
- Do not use chlorine- based bleaches or acetic acid solutions when cleaning the product.
- Some of the color of the contents may remain on the inner lid. This does not affect the perfor- mance and safety.
How to Use
- To keep your beverage warm or cool longer.
- Pour hot (or cold) water into the body, and let it sit for one or two minutes to allow the inside of the body to heat (or cool).
- Discard the hot (or cold) water after preheating (or precooling).
- Pour hot (or cold) food into the body.
- Do not fill the jar above the liquid capacity line shown below.
- Keep the product in an upright position when you close the stopper.
- Securely close the stopper so that it cannot be turned.
- Take out the jar from the carrying bag, hold the body and turn the stopper to open the jar. Use the spoon from the storage case to enjoy the food/beverage.
- Aiter finishing the food/beverage, keep the body in an upright position and place the stopper back tightly. Put the spoon in the storage case, with the concave surface facing upwards and the spoon handle passing through the notch on the side of the storage case to keep it in place. Close the storage case and then place the jar and storage case into the carrying bag.
When placing the product into the bag, keep the body in an upright position to prevent leakage.
- Clean after every use.
- Use mild kitchen detergent.
- Use a sponge or soft cloth.
- Be sure to clean the stopper and gasket with every use
- If odor cannot be removed from the gasket
- Odor may remain on the lid gasket depending on the contents.
- If the odor bothers you, purchase lid gaskets or stoppers for different kinds of food.
(Example: Use separate stoppers depending on the kind of soup.)→ Back cover
- Be sure to wipe off with dry cloth.
- Do not place the parts in a dishwasher/dryer, or in boiling water.
Attaching and removing the inner lid
Turn the inner lid clockwise, and pull it out lightly to remove it from the lid.
Attaching and removing the gasket and valve
Attach the gasket and valve in the proper position and direction. If not, the contents may leak out.
Hold the gasket and remove it slowly.
When attaching the gasket, make sure to fit it completely onto the inner lid while checking the position and direction.
0.50 liters/ Greater than 83°C•181.4°F (1 hour) Less than 10°C•
16.9 oz Greater than 62°C • 143.6°F (6 hours) 50°F (6hours)
0.75 liters/ Greater than 86°C • 186.8°F (1 hour) Less than 8°C•
25.4 oz Greater than 70°C• 158°F (6 hours) 46.4°F (6hours)