Fitpolo ID208 BT Smart Sports Watch User Manual
- Screen display area
- Function button
- Pressure relief hole
- Heart rate sensor
- Front side
- Back side
- Open the package and check its content.
- ID208 BT smart watch (with built-in lithiumbattery);
- user manual;
- original charging cable.
- Charge the watch to activate and turn it on before first use. Tocharge, simplyconnect the magnetic charging cable to the charging contacts locatedontheback of the watch.
- Search for “veryfit” on the App Store, Google Play or scan the QR code to download and install the app.
- Log in to the app and set your personal information, as well as your step and weight goals.
On the “Device” interface, tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner, your phone starts searching. From the device list found, choose your smart watch name to pair with. You may also link the device directly by scanning the device’s QR code using the scan function.
The watch will automatically record your data.
- You can measure your heart rate, blood oxygen, stress level, body temperature and ambient sound level on the watch, or turn on automatic measurementofheart rate, blood oxygen, stress, ambient sound level and sleep on the app to track these data the whole day.
- You can manually or makethewatchautomatically monitor your health status continuously.
- To start an exercise:
- When the watch face interface is displayed, short press the physical button to access the application list. Tap the Sport icon to access the icons of different exercise types, then tap the icon of an exercise (such as Outdoor Running) to start the exercise.
- The watch can display up to 24 exercise types by default. Ontheapp’sMulti exercise mode, you can add or delete the exercise types displayed on the watch or change their order.
- Start “veryfit” ,enable the Bluetooth feature, and grant the GPSpositioningpermission;
- Light up the bracelet screen and bring it close to your phone;
- Click the “+” icon on the App, and select the smart watch model inthesearchresults to bind;
- Confirm the binding request on the smart watch;
- Fill in your information and set your step goal on the App tocompletethebinding.
- Wear the watch correctly: ensure that your watch is at least one fingeraboveyour wrist bone and that the sensor on the back touches your skin.
- Screen operation: ID208 BT has a full touch screen, which supports operationsincluding short tap, swipe left/right and swipe up/down.
- Button operation: ID208 BT has a physical button; which supports “short press”and “long press” operations.
- Short press: to return to home page/pause exercise.
- Long press: for 2 seconds to turn on the watch when it is off; to turn on Alexa when the watch is on.
- The watch comes with 8 watch faces by default. You can switch between them manually on the watch or on the veryfit app’s watch face settings. You can also customize the watch face on the app. More watch faces are available for download from the “Watch Face Market”.
- a) Up to 24 exercise types can be displayed by default: Outdoorrun, Indoorrun,Outdoor walk , Indoor walk , Hiking , Outdoor cycle , Indoor cycle,Cricket , Soccer , Pool swim , Open water swim, Yoga , Pilates , Dance,Rower , Zumba , Rower , Elliptical Core training , Traditional strengthtraining , Functional strength training , High-intensity interval training(HIIT) , Cooldown , Workout , Other . On the veryfit app, you can add or delete the exercise types or change their order displayed on the watch. There area total of 60 exercise types to choose from on the app.
- ID208 BT supports intelligent exercise recognition. It can recognizewhetherthe user is running/walking/pool swim/outdoor cycle or using an elliptical machine/a rowing machine. It supports automatically pausing an exercise or reminding when an exercise ends. This feature can be turned on/off ontheapp.c) ID208 BT’s summary of exercise contains various exercise data, which can be checked on the veryfit app. d) You can view your recent exercise records on the watch, including detailed data about your exercise; you can also view the exercise records on the APP.
- When the watch face interface is displayed, short press the physical buttontoaccessthe application list, which is displayed respectively fromtop to bottom: Healthdata,Sports, Alexa, Phone , Sports Record , Heart rate, Stress, Blood oxygen, Sleep,Breath training, Cycle Tracking , Weather , Music , Clock (Alarm, Timer,Stopwatch , World clock), Noise , Find phone , Flashlight , Settings.
- App can click the amazon Alexa area to enter the login tutorial interface.
- Jump to the Amazon dedicated Alexa account login interface for accountbinding authorization;
- After binding authorization, you can view part of the operation introduction and set different national languages;
- Click the log out button to log out of Alexa, you can log in againat anytime.
- The watch is Alexa built-in. On Listening interface, if you ask a question or saya voice command, it turns to Thinking interface and returns an answer or executes the command. Currently via Alexa you can turn onthestopwatch,alarm clock, countdown, event reminder services on the watch.
- A corresponding prompt is displayed in case the request is timedout, thevoiceis not recognized, the account is not logged in, the network connection is unstable, or the Bluetooth is not connected
- You can add up to 20 frequent contacts to your watch through the app, these contacts on your watch.
- You can view recent call history on your watch and call the numbers displayed in the call history.
- You can make calls through the watch’s dialer.
The watch can collect and display: Exercise/Activity/Walking data and goals of the day, histogram of Exercise/Activity/Walking data per hour throughout the day,Steps and Distance of the day, Recovery Time and Maximal Oxygen Up take for the latest Exercise, Daily Goal Setting, etc.
- You can manually measure the heart rate on the watch. In the APPsettings, you can turn on/off the intelligent around-the-clock monitoring of theheart rate, or view the heart data.
- Each time heart rate is measured, keep your arm and wrist still andwait patiently until the measurement finishes.
- You can manually measure SPO2 on the watch. In the APP settings, you can turn on/off this function, or view the SPO2 data.
- Each time blood oxygen is measured, keep your armand wrist still and wait patiently until the measurement finishes.
- You can manually measure stress on the watch. In addition, the watchsupportsautomatic around-the-clock stress monitoring. In the APP settings, you canturn on/off this function, or view the stress data.
- Each time stress is measured, keep your arm and wrist still andwait patientlyuntil the measurement finishes.
- Click Breath training icon to access this feature. It helps adjust your breathingrate: fast, normal and slow; and choose the duration
- Click Start to directly enter the breath training animation.
- Follow the vibration and animation frequency to adjust your breathing. Reasonable breath training can help soo the your emotions.
You can view the most recent sleep record and sleep status at each stage.
Use the watch as a stopwatch. The stopwatch has a “Lap” function
- You can add, delete an alarm, or turn the alarm on/off on the watch, andalsosetan alarm for the watch via the app.
- You can set the alarm delay time and times in the APP to decide howlongyouwant to delay and how many times to delay
You can set a timer with a preset duration on the watch, and the timer will remindyou when the timer expires; you can customize the timer time.
You can check the time in your city on the watch, and set on the appthetimeincities of other countries to be displayed on the watch.
You can manually measure noise on the watch. In addition, the watchsupportsautomatic around-the-clock noise monitoring. In the APP settings, youcanturnon/off this function, or view the corresponding data. 2. Each time noise is measured, keep your arm and wrist still and wait patientlyuntil the measurement finishes
Supports Current city seven-day weather viewing, you can viewtoday’s “currentweather, highest and lowest weather values” and the “highest and lowest weathervalues” for the next six days.
When the watch is connected to the APP, you can control the mobilemusicplayer to perform the functions of “next, previous” , “play\pause” and”volumeincrease and decrease”. 2. This function can be displayed\hide in the APP settings.
When the watch is connected to the APP, you can make your phonering. 2. Click the icon to end the ringing. 3. This function can be displayed\hide in the APP settings.
In the watch’s settings, you can set the screen-on time, ringtone settingsandAPP view. 2. In the watch’s settings, you can also shut down, restart or reset the watch(once reset, all data stored in the watch will be cleared, and the watchwill beunpaired from your phone).
The watch supports multiple reminder modes, including message reminder, incoming call reminder, walking reminder, drinking reminder, exercisegoal reminder, exercise center rate warning reminder, etc.
Control center gives you an easy way to turn on functions such as DoNot Disturb, raise to Wake, set the screen brightness, find my phone, mute your watch, turn your watch into a flashlight.