BEURER BR60 Insect Bite Healer User Manual
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Before use, ensure that all packaging materials are removed and that there is no visible damage to the unit or accessories. When in doubt, do not use the unit and contact customer service.
- Always place the daylight lamp on a flat, level, stable, hard surface.
- Do not immerse the unit in the water and do not use it in wet rooms such as a bathroom, laundry room, or pool area.
- Do not use after taking painkillers or drugs or drinking alcohol.
- Keep children away from packaging materials (risk of suffocation).
- Do not cover or store the unit while it is warm.
- Always unplug the power adapter and allow the device to cool down before touching it.
- Do not touch the unit with wet hands while it is plugged in; do not allow any water to be sprayed onto the unit. Operate only when the unit is completely dry.
Included in delivery
Check that the exterior of the cardboard delivery packaging is intact and make sure that all contents are present.
- 1 x BR 60
- 2 x batteries, type AAA (LR03 1.5 V)
- 1 x instructions for use
Signs and symbols
The insect bite healer is intended for relieving itching and swelling caused by insect bites or stings by applying heat (local hyperthermia).
Only use the insect bite healer to treat insect bites or stings.
Many insect bites and stings result in painful and swollen sting and bite marks. These bites/stings often cause severe itching. Itching and swelling can be alleviated by the targeted effect of heat on the affected area.
Warnings and safety notes
- Do not use the device if you suffer from diabetes. Sensitivity to pain could, in certain circumstances, be reduced and diabetics may burn themselves.
- Do not use the device on people with disabilities, children under 3 years old or people with reduced sensitivity to heat.
- Do not use the device if you are suffering from a fever.
- Do not use the device on sensitive areas of skin.
- Battery compartment lid
- ON/OFF switch
- Heating plate
- Illuminated ring
- Activation button
- Device status LED
Inserting the batteries
- Push open the battery compartment lid (1).
- Insert the batteries included in delivery into the battery compartment as shown inside the battery compartment.
Use immediately after the insect bite or sting achieves the best results. Usually, itching can be relieved and healing can be sped up.
Cleaning and maintenance
- The device is intended for multiple uses.
- Use only soft, dry cloths for cleaning.
- Never use any substances for cleaning that could potentially be toxic if they came into contact with the skin or mucous membranes, or if they were swallowed or inhaled. Do not use any abrasive cleaning products and never submerge the device in water.
- Do not clean the device or accessories in the dishwasher.
- Avoid mechanical cleaning with brushes or similar, as this could result in irreparable damage.
- This reduces the possibility of germs and bacteria being transferred from one area of skin to the next. Use a commercially available alcohol disinfection wipe to disinfect the heating plate.
- Type… BR 60
- Dimensions (L x W x H)… 98.3 x 35.9 x 20 mm
- Weight (with batteries)… 47 g
- Power supply… 2 x 1.5 V AAA LR03 batteries
- Max. temperature… 50°C ±2°C (122°F ±3.6°F)
- Functions… 2-time settings (3s/6s)
- Expected operating duration… Approx. 300 applications
- Permissible storage and transport temperature and humidity… -10°C to 50°C, relative humidity 30% to 85%
- Permissible operating temperature and humidity… 10°C to 40°C, relative humidity 30% to 85%.
FCC Compliance Statement
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Limited Lifetime Warranty For Original Purchaser Your Beurer daylight lamp, Model TL 30, excluding the battery, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product under normal conditions of intended use and service. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser and does not extend to retailers or subsequent owners. We will, at our option, repair or replace the Beurer daylight lamp, Model TL 30, without additional charge, for any part or parts covered by these written warranties.
No refunds will be given. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under this written warranty. If replacement parts for defective materials are not available, Beurer reserves the right to make product substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement. For warranty service contact our customer service department at 1-800-536-0366 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide a description of the problem.
If the problem is deemed to be within the scope of the limited lifetime warranty, you will be asked to mail the product at your cost in its original package with proof of purchase, your name, address, and phone number. If the problem is not deemed to be within the scope of the limited lifetime warranty, we will provide a quotation for repair respectively replacement, and return shipping fee.
This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modifications or adaptation to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved, and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under this warranty.