BOSE SoundLink Revolve+II Speaker
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as a power-supply cord or plug being damaged, objects have fallen into the apparatus, do not operate normally, or have been dropped.
- Keep the product away from fire and heat sources. Do NOT place naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, on or near the product.
- Do NOT make unauthorized alterations to this product.
- Do NOT use a power inverter with this product.
- Use this product only with the power supply provided.
- Where the mains plug or an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- Do not expose products containing batteries to excessive heat (e.g. from storage in direct sunlight, fire or the like).
- The product label is located on the bottom of the product.
Confirm that the following parts are included:
NOTE: If any part of the product is damaged, don’t use it. Contact your authorized Bose dealer or Bose customer service. Visit: worldwide.Bose.com/Support/SLRPII
BOSE CONNECT APP SETUP
The Bose Connect app lets you set up and control the speaker from any mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. Using the app, you can manage Bluetooth connections, choose your voice prompt language, manage speaker settings, and get new features.
DOWNLOAD THE BOSE CONNECT APP
- On your mobile device, download the Bose Connect app.
- Follow the app instructions.
CONNECT TO POWER
Your speaker ships with a partial charge. Before using your speaker for the first time, connect it to an AC (mains) outlet. Your speaker does not need to be fully charged, but it does require the initial connection to activate the battery.
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the micro-B USB connector on your speaker.
- Plug the other end into the USB power supply.
- Plug the USB power supply into an AC (mains) outlet.
NOTE: If necessary, plug the AC adapter for your region into the AC (mains) outlet. The battery light 6 blinks amber, and your speaker emits a tone. When fully charged, 6 glows green.
POWER ON/OFF YOUR SPEAKER
On the button pad, press the Power button I.
- The first time you power on your speaker, the Bluetooth light glows blue, and you hear a voice prompt to select a language (see page 20).
- If you have already powered on your speaker and paired at least one mobile device, the Bluetooth light blinks white and connects to the last two paired mobile devices. You hear “Battery <number> percent. Connected to <mobile device name>.” The Bluetooth light glows solid white.
The button pad enables you to power on your speaker and control your speaker’s playback, volume, and speakerphone.
NOTE: Certain mobile devices may not support these functions.
The Multi-function button V controls music sources and speakerphone calls on your mobile device from your speaker.
MEDIA PLAYBACK AND VOLUME
NOTE: In Input mode, pressing V mutes the audio (see page 26).
|Skip forward to the next track
|Skip backward to the previous track
PAIR YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
When you power on your speaker for the first time, the speaker automatically searches for your mobile device.
- On your device, turn on the Bluetooth feature.
TIP: The Bluetooth feature is usually found in the Settings menu.
- Select your Bose Revolve + II SoundLink speaker from the device list.
Once paired, you hear “Connected to <mobile device name>,” and the Bluetooth light glows solid white.
NOTE: To pair an additional device, see page 24.
You can connect the audio output of a smartphone, tablet, computer or other type of mobile device to the AUX connector or micro-B USB connector.
CONNECT THE 3.5 MM STEREO CABLE
The AUX connector accepts a 3.5 mm stereo cable plug (not provided).
- Using a 3.5 mm stereo cable, connect your mobile device to the AUX connector on your speaker.
- Press the Power button I on your speaker.
- Press and release the Input mode button 7 until you hear “AUX audio.”
CONNECT THE USB CABLE
- Using the USB cable, connect your device to the micro-B USB connector on your speaker.
- Press I on your speaker.
- Press and release 7 until you hear “USB audio.”
The top of the speaker has a series of lights that glow according to system state.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
CLEAN THE SPEAKER
- Clean the surface of the speaker and handle with a soft, damp cloth (water only).
- Do not use any sprays near the speaker. Do not use any solvents, chemicals, or cleaning solutions containing alcohol, ammonia or abrasives.
- Do not allow liquids to spill into any openings.
REPLACEMENT PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
The speaker is covered by a limited warranty. Visit our website at global.Bose.com/warranty for details of the limited warranty.
To register your product, visit global.Bose.com/register for instructions. Failure to register will not affect your limited warranty rights.
Input Voltage: 5V
Input Current: 1.6A
No power (battery)
|Battery may be in protection mode or discharged. Connect it to AC (mains) power.
Battery does not charge
|Make sure you are using the Bose-provided USB cable and USB power supply.
Connect the USB cable to a different USB power supply. Use a different USB cable.
Connect to a different AC (mains) power source.
Speaker does not pair with mobile device
|On your mobile device, turn the Bluetooth feature off and then on. Remove your speaker from the Bluetooth list on your device. Pair your device again.
Pair a different device (see page 24).
Clear your speaker’s pairing list (see page 25). Pair your device again.
Reset your speaker (see page 37).
Speaker does not pair with NFC
|Unlock your device and turn on the Bluetooth and NFC features.
Tap and hold the NFC touchpoint on the back of your device to the top of your speaker.
Remove your device from the case.