BOSE TV Speaker Wireless Bluetooth
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
Please read and keep all safety, security, and use instructions.
Bose Corporation hereby declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU and all other applicable EU directive requirements. The complete declaration of conformity can be found at: www.Bose.com/compliance This product conforms to all applicable Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations 2016 and all other applicable UK regulations.
This symbol on the product means there is uninsulated, dangerous voltage within the product enclosure that may present a risk of electrical shock. This symbol on the product means there are important operating and maintenance instructions in this guide. Do not ingest batteries, chemical burn hazard. The remote control supplied with this product contains a coin/ button cell battery.
If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the remote control and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
To avoid the risk of explosion, fire, or chemical burn, use caution in replacing the battery and replace only with an agency approved (e.g., UL) CR2032 or DL2032 3-volt lithium battery. Properly and promptly dispose of used batteries. Do not recharge, disassemble, heat above 212° F (100° C) or incinerate. Contains small parts which may be a choking hazard. Not suitable for children under age 3. This product contains magnetic material. Consult your physician on whether this might affect your implantable medical device.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do NOT expose this product to rain, liquids or moisture.
- Do NOT expose this product to dripping or splashing, and do not place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, on or near the product.
- Keep the product away from fire and heat sources. Do NOT place naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, on or near the product.
- Do NOT make unauthorized alterations to this product.
- Do NOT use in vehicles or boats.
- The speaker wire and interconnect cables included with this system are not approved for in-wall installation. Please check your local building codes for the correct type of wire and cable required for in-wall installation.
- Where the mains plug or an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- Due to ventilation requirements, Bose does not recommend placing the product in a confined space such as in a wall cavity or in an enclosed cabinet.
- The product label is located on the bottom of the product.
Confirm that the following parts are included:
NOTE: If any part of the product is damaged, don’t use it. Contact your authorized Bose dealer or Bose customer service. Visit: worldwide.Bose.com/Support/TVS
Use the remote to control the speaker and Bluetooth connections.
On the remote, press the Power button I to power the speaker on/off.
When powered on, the speaker defaults to the last active source.
- When you plug the speaker into an AC (mains) outlet, the speaker automatically powers on.
- The first time the speaker is powered on, the speaker defaults to the TV g source.
- If the speaker is connected to the TV using an HDMI cable, the speaker changes to the TV source whenever the TV is powered on.
You can set the speaker to power on whenever a sound signal is received from an optical or analog cable. On the remote press and hold the Power button I until you hear a tone and the TV and Bluetooth lights on the speaker blink amber 3 times to switch between auto-wake and default power settings.
|WHAT TO DO
NOTE: To quickly increase the volume, press and hold H.
NOTE: To quickly decrease the volume, press and hold z.
When audio is muted, the light on the speaker of the current source (TV or
Bluetooth) pulses white until audio resumes (see page 34).
TIP: You can also press H to resume audio.
Bluetooth wireless technology lets you stream music from mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptop computers. Before you can stream music from a device, you must connect your device to the speaker.
CONNECT A MOBILE DEVICE
- On the remote, press the Bluetooth button l.
- The Bluetooth light on the speaker slowly pulses blue.
- On your mobile device, turn on the Bluetooth feature.
TIP: The Bluetooth menu is usually found in the Settings menu.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
REPLACE THE REMOTE BATTERY
- Using a coin, turn the battery compartment cover left (counter-clockwise), and remove the cover.
- Insert the new battery flat side up, with the + symbol facing up.
- Reset the cover and turn it right (clockwise) to lock in place.
CLEAN THE SPEAKER
Clean the exterior of the speaker with a soft dry cloth.
- Do NOT allow liquids to spill onto the speaker or into any openings.
- Do NOT blow air into the speaker.
- Do NOT use a vacuum to clean the speaker.
- Do NOT use any sprays near the speaker.
- Do NOT use any solvents, chemicals, or cleaning solutions containing alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives.
- Do NOT allow objects to drop into any openings.
REPLACEMENT PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
Replacement parts and accessories can be ordered through Bose customer service. Visit: worldwide.Bose.com/Support/TVS
The speaker is covered by a limited warranty. Visit our website at global.Bose.com/warranty for details of the limited warranty.
To register your product, visit global.Bose.com/register for instructions. Failure to register will not affect your limited warranty rights.
|No HDMI ARC or
optical port on your TV
|Use an alternate setup method to connect your TV to the speaker (see page 38).
Speaker doesn’t power on
|Plug the power cord into a different AC (mains) outlet. Use the remote to power on the speaker (see page 21).
Unplug the power cords for the speaker and optional bass module, wait 30 seconds, and plug them firmly into a live AC (mains) outlet.