PYLE PCA1 2X15 Watt Stereo Power Manual
Features and controls
- Power ON LED Indicator
Lights to indicate power is turned on.
- Master Volume Control
Lets you adjust the overall sound level.
- RCA Cable L/R LINE Input
Lets you connect the desired LINE input source.
- PUSH-TYPE SPEAKER L/R TERMINALS
Lets you easily connect speaker wires directly to the Amplifier.
- Voltage Selector
Lets you select the voltage of the AC power input source. The amplifier has a selectable input voltage from 110V/60Hz which is the standard in USA and CANADA. You can also switch the input voltage to 230V/50Hz for EUROPEAN operation. Please make sure the switch is in the proper position before operating, otherwise severe damage will result in not cover by the warranty. Please also replace the fuse with the proper rating in this situation (see the next instruction for the fuse rating).
The amplifier uses a fuse for protection against surges and short circuits. If the amplifier suddenly turns off and will not turn on, check the fuse, If necessary, replace it with a 1-amp, 250-volt, fast-acting, 5 x 20mm fuse (not supplied).
CARING FOR YOUR PYLE PRO AMPLIFIER
Your Pyle Pro Amplifier is an example of superior design and craftsmanship. The following suggestions will help you care for your amplifier so you can enjoy years of use:
- Keep the amplifier dry. If it gets wet, wipe it immediately.
- Use the amplifier only in well-ventilated installations.
- Handle the amplifier away from dust and dirt.
- Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth to keep it looking new.
Do not use harsh chemicals, solvents, or detergents!
Replacing a fuse
This amplifier requires a fuse with the proper rating for protection from power surges and short circuits. If the amplifier suddenly turns off or will not turn on. the fuse is properly blown.
- Let the amplifier cool down and see if it starts again before you assume a fuse needs to be replaced.
- Unplug the amplifier from the AC outlet.
- Turn the fuse holder cap and pull out the cap.
- Remove the old fuse and replace it with an identical one.
CAUTION: Never use a fuse with a higher rating.
No power: The fuse might be blown. Check the amplifier’s fuse and replace it if necessary.
No sound: The sound source or speakers are not connected properly. Check all connections.
- MASTER volume control set to minimum.
- The speaker’s wire might be the wrong impedance.
- The amplifier might have shut down.
- Adjust the volume control to the desired setting.
- Make sure all connected speakers have the same impedance rating.
- Turn the amplifier off and let it cool. Make sure the amplifier is properly ventilated, and then turn it back on.
All PYLE PRO products are carefully constructed and tested before shipment. Units purchased in the USA are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the original retail purchaser of the amplifier.
Should the unit fall due to factory defects in material or workmanship, your unit will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of PYLE.
To obtain warranty service, you must first call our Consumer Return Hotline at (718) 236-6948 to obtain a Return Authorization Number.
This R.A. # must appear on the outside of your package and on all paperwork relating to your return.
When returning the unit to us for warranty service, it must be carefully packed and shipped, prepaid, to:
- —— PYLE PRO Service Center 1600 63rd Street Brooklyn, NY 11204
- Output power, 2 channels driven
- 4-OHM, 1 KHz, 1 % THD. 3.0Wx2
- 4-OHM, 1 KHz, 10% THD. 2.2Wx2
- Peak Power 5Wx2
- Total Harmonic Distortion, 1 KHz Rated Power 0.3 %
- Input Sensitivity, 1 KHz,4-ohm Rated Power 150mV
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 40KHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 75dB
- Power Requirement 120V AC 60Hz or 230V AC S0Hz
- Dimensions 142.6x55x107mm (WxHxD)