Serenelife SLGT22 Graphics Tablet Monitor Manual
- Please read this manual carefully before using it, and keep it well for future reference.
- Before cleaning the display please unplug the USB cable and wipe with a soft damp cloth, do not use any kind of detergents.
- Please don’t place the display near water sources such as bathtubs, washbasins, sinks, washing machines, damp basements, swimming pools, etc.
- Do not place the display where is unstable or a height for children to reach easily in order to avoid danger.
- Do not place the display and digital pen close to the magnetic field.
- The grooves and holes on the back case are designed for ventilation to prevent the monitor from overheating. Please don’t place the display on beds, sofas, carpets, or in embedded devices.
- Only power supplies shown on the nameplate can be used for the display.
- To protect your display, please switch off the power when it is not in use. During blackouts or not using it for a long time, please unplug the display from the socket.
- Don’t overload the socket or lengthen the power wire, which may lead to electric shocks.
- Make sure no foreign bodies get inside the monitor through grooves and prevent liquid from splashing on the display to prevent short-circuit or fire.
- If the display has a breakdown, do not open the main case and try to repair it yourself. Please ask for a service for proper repair and maintenance.
- . While getting the components replaced, you are supposed to guarantee that the repairman is using the substitute components specified by the manufacturer. Unauthorized component replacement might cause fire, electric shocks, or other dangers.
About the Product
This product doesn’t only achieve paperless digital painting, but also the introduction of advanced electromagnetic induction technology, so as to bring you a more convenient creation, and painting experience. Users can connect it to a computer, directly with a pressure-sense pen on the pen on the pen display input and drawing operations, which can be used in multimedia painting teaching and related fields.
What’s in the Box
Before using this product, make sure that the accessories listed below are in the box.
- Wireless Charger Pen
- Charge Cable
- Pen Holder
- Clip (inside the pen holder)
- (8) Nibs (inside the pen holder)
- USB Cable
- HDMI Cable
If the above accessories are missing or damaged, please contact your point of purchase, if the problem can not be resolved, please contact the after-sales service center.
- Operating system:
- PC: Windows XP/vista/7/8/10（32/64bit);
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8 or above;
- Processor: Pentium 233MHz
- Memory: 64MB or more;
- Hard disk space: more than 128MB of free space;
- Interfaces: USB, HDMI, VGA, DVI interface.
- The first key, the second key by the user set the key function, please refer to the fifth chapter of this note section 1, section 3 key settings.
- DO NOT disassemble and assemble the pressure pen in any form.
- This pressure pen is an active pressure pen, it is recommended to charge it for 2 hours before use.
- a. Open the pen barrel equipped with one end of the core;
- b. With the pen picker clamped the core gently pull out, and remove the old core.
- c. By hand to remove the pen barrel inside the brand-new core;
- d. Put the core into the pen head, and replace the new core.
Double-click on the tip of the pen
Double-click the digital screen sensing area with a pressure-sensitive pen, the tip of the pen is equivalent to the left mouse button double-click function, the first touch of the tip of the pen after the shortest time to perform another tip touch.
How the pen display is connected
- USB connector
- Power connector
- HDMI interface
- DVI interface
- VGA interface
How to Connect
- The USB cable is inserted into the digital screen and the computer’s corresponding USB interface;
- To see if your computer has HDMI or VGA interface, if there is, preferred HDMI cable connected to the pen display and computer. If there is only a VGA interface, select the VGA cable to connect to the pen display and computer.
- One end of the power cord is into the digital screen power interface, and the other end is connected to the power adapter, received to the power outlet, for the digital screen power supply.
- The above ports are all connected, and make sure that there is no sign of loosening, turn on the pen display right power switch. When the screen lights up and syncs the computer screen or expansion screen, you are properly connected to the pen display to go to the driver installation step.
If you are using a desktop with a discrete graphics card installed, connect the HDMI plug to a discrete graphics card.
Precautions before installation
- Please connect the pen display to your computer correctly.
- The installer places the disc in the CD, places the disc in the computer optical drive, double-clicks to open the disc, and runs the “setup.exe” or “setup” file for installation.
Windows Driver Installation
- The installer places the disc in the CD, places the disc in the computer optical drive, double-clicks to open the disc, and runs the “setup.exe” or “setup” file for installation. Follow the steps to install until you’re done, and then turn your computer back on.
- After restarting the computer, if the computer in the lower right corner of the task column can see the digital screen driver’s small icon ( ), that means that the driver installation was successful.
- When the pen pressure test is normal, you can open the drawing software to start drawing.
MAC Driver Installation
- The installer in the CD disc, put the disc into the computer’s optical drive, double-clicks to open the disc, and runs “setup.exe” or “setup” files for installation. Follow its prompt steps to install until it is complete and your computer is restarted.
- After restarting the computer, [Finder] → [application] → [Pen Tablet] → [Pen Tablet Setting]. Open the driver settings interface, in the driver interface with a pen click, the pressure sensor progress bar will show the current pressure, and pressure value according to the strength of the change, indicating that the pressure sensor is normal.
- When the pen pressure test is normal, you can open the painting software to start drawing.
Pen display function settings
Setup guide under Windows system
The first step in setting up the pen display feature or diagnosing a problem with the pen display is: Open the pen display control panel.
- Turn on the pen display control panel Tap the small digital screen icon in the lower right corner of the computer system taskbar with a press-inducing pen.
- Control Panel Overview The pen screen control panel is divided into nine area settings: pen settings, screen mapping, pressure adjustment, mouse mode, screen calibration, display settings, quick settings, restore defaults, and import and export configurations.
Press the tip of the pen in the range of the drive panel, if the applied force is relatively displayed in the current pressure. The pressure gauge indicates that the digital screen pressure sensing function is normal.
change the working mode of the pen, only a few use environments may be used, if no special needs, please use Default absolute coordinate mode.
Click on this option to restore the default settings for the Digital Screen function.
Pen settings can set the pressure pen button function. The key function of the pressure pen is similar to the mouse button function, which can completely replace the mouse operation function.
- The first key and the second key can be set according to personal usage habits. Select the corresponding function in the drop-down box, you can make corresponding adjustments to the pen key function. After setting, press the key to execute the instructions.
- The tip of the pen corresponds to the function of the mouse: When the pen clicks on the digital screen, the default is the left mouse button click function.
- Use of pen/eraser function When the pen button is set to the “pen/eraser” function, the pen button can be used to switch the pen/eraser mode. In the sensing area, press the pen button once to switch the digital screen from the current state of use to the eraser function, and then press the eraser function back to the previous tool.
Screen mapping can set the size of the mapping area controlled by the digital screen.
- By default, the digital screen sensing area is fully mapped to the entire display area. If you use multiple monitors, you can optionally map one or more displays.
- When using multiple monitors and in extended mode, select the All Screen option. The mapping of digital screens will be extended to all displays as shown in the figure:
- When screen mapping is switched to screen 1, the mapping of the digital screen will correspond only to screen 1 as shown in the figure.
- When screen mapping is switched to screen 2, the mapping of the digital screen will correspond only to screen 2 as shown in the figure.
Digital Front Control Key and Features
Role one: Turn the pen display power on/off;
Role one: Pop-up screen adjustment menu;
Role two: Confirmation key of each setting;
Role one: Increase the brightness;
Role two: Right switch on the screen menu panel options and parameters;
Role one: Reduce the brightness;
Role two: Left switch on the screen menu panel options and parameters;
Role one: Turn off the screen adjustment menu;
- “LED light”
- When the light is green, the pen display is powered on;
- When the indicator is red, there is currently no signal input on the pen display;
- When the light is not on, the pen display is powered off.
The user can call up the pen display menu description page by clicking on the pen display “MENU” button.
Brightness: You can change the brightness of the picture by using the / button, and then press the “menu” key to save it.
The / button can be manipulated to change the contrast of the screen, and then press the “menu” key to save.
Color Temperature: Used to adjust the temperature and coldness of the screen display, if you want to set the color temperature yourself You can adjust the RGB value after “User” and use the / button to adjust the value, and then press “menu” to save it. Red: Percentage of red tone in color temperature adjustment, left/right / key to adjust the value, determine and press “menu” key is saved. Green: Percentage of green tone in color temperature adjustment, / key to adjust the value, determine and press “menu” key is saved. Blue: Percentage of blue tones in color temperature adjustment, left/right / key to adjust the value, after determining the “menu” key to save.
Enter language mode and use the left/right / button to switch between different language types. Input: Enter the selectable pen display to receive the signal and automatically switch to the connected video cable by default. The source to which it belongs. DCR: Enters the contrast between the white and black brightness of the adjustable screen